APSMFC Scholarship Online Application Post Matric
Student Parent’s Income Must be less than 1lakh per Year (as per his Ration Card). For Candidates who are in between 6th and 8th Stranded will get Rs.600 per Year and the Students who are in 9th and 10th Stranded will get Rs.800 as Scholarship. Candidates will get this amount directly to their bank account provided in APSMFC Scholarship online application. Students who has less than 75% of Attendance are treated as Non-Eligible for Scholarships.
[How To] Procedure to Fill APSMFC Scholarship Online Application (Post Matric)
- Candidate Should First visit Official APSMFC Website
- Select your district form “District Where School Located” option.
- Then Select your Mandal form “Mandal Where School Located” option.
- Enter your Date of Birth in given format. (i.e. DD-MM-YYYY)
- Select the Medium which you Studied.
- Select the Present Stranded which you are Studying now.
- Then Enter your Previous Scholarship 2011-2012 Token Number in the field Allotted for it.
- Then Enter your Name and your Father Name. And Click NEXT.
- And finally you are in the last step. Very Your Details and hit SUBMIT.
- Candidates should enter his/her the Income Certificate number.
- Candidates should enter his/her Ration or Aadhaara Card UID/EID Number.
Candidates should double check the details provided in APSMFC Post Matric Scholarship Online Application before submitting.
Things to do after APSMFC Post Matric Scholarship Online Application
Candidates Should Obtain a copy of their APSMFC Online Application and should submit it in their institutions along with all required details.
APSMFC Online Application Submission Process Ends on 30th June 2012. Subscribe to our updates to get more details about APSMFC Post Matric Scholarships.