NTRUHS Counselling Notification, Online Application 2012 for MBBS, BDS
NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Counselling Online Application 2012 now available
Officials published Notification for NTRUHS Counseling 2012. All EAMCET 2012 rank holders who are seeking admissions in MBBS, BDS Courses can attend this NTRUHS Counselling. This year Counselling will be conducted at Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam. Check Eligibility, Counselling Fee and
NTRUHS 1st Phase Counselling 2012
- NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Web Counselling starts from 20 July to 23 July.
- This first Phase Counselling is online for Open Competition seats in both Gov and PVT Colleges.
NTRUHS Counselling Eligibility
- OC Candidates who gained 50% (80 Marks) in EAMCET 2012 exam are treated as eligible.
- SC, ST, BC Candidates who gained 40% (64 Marks) in EAMCET 2012 exam are treated as eligible.
- Age Limit is 17 years. Candidates should not have more than 17 years as on 31.12.2012.
- JNTUH Board, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Opp. School of Distance Education, AU Campus, Visakhapatnam.
- NTRUHS Administrative Building, Vijayawada.
Certificates to be produced at Counselling Certificate Verification Process
- SSC (10th Class) Marks List.
- Inter or any equivalent exam mark list.
- EAMCET Hall ticket and Rank Cards.
- Study certificates from VI to Inter (Transfer certificate also, if transferred)
- Cast Certificate (No Need if OC)
- Income Certificate from MRO or Tahsildar taken in this year.
- OC, BC Candidates should pay Rs.500 as Counselling Fee.
- SC, ST Candidates should pay Rs.300.
After paying the Counselling fee, Applicants can enter into NTRUHS Web Counselling 2012 at ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
If you have any Doubts regarding NTRUHS Web Counselling Notification or any problem at NTRUHS Online Application 2012, feel free to contact us VIA comments.